Friday, October 12, 2012

Franken Berry Bars





I was browsing the internet last week looking for recipes using Franken Berry, Boo Berry or Count Chocula cereal. I was very disappointed to find that there is practically nothing!  No good recipes, anyways. So I decided it was my mission this month to create my own. Enjoy!!!




4 tbs  butter
30 large marshmallows
5 cups Franken Berry cereal  ( or you can sub in Boo Berry or Count Chocula)




In a microwave-safe bowl,  throw in marshmallows and butter.  Heat on high for 1 minute. Stir. Heat an additional minute and stir again.  Pour over the cereal and mix. (At some point if you're having difficulty, you may want cover your hands in non-stick spray or butter and work the cereal with your fingers.)

Press mix into an 8x8 or 9x9 glass pan. Let cool.



Makes 12 bars


No comments:

Post a Comment